Saturday, March 5, 2011

Karma

Karma is one cruel unfair bitch, consitering it never works out the way it's suppose to. And no, I'm not talking about my cat, whose name happens to be Karma aswell. She's adorable tho!

Aren't people with good karma supposet to have GOOD thing happen to them? I thought that's how it works. Apparenlty not tho. Consitering that I've attempted to be NICE to everybody, and I get fucking scolded by it. 
Karma does not work in my favor.

In example - 

I made apple pie today. I put 3 hours into making a fantastic pie. Just as it was baking, my parents were yelling at me and whatnot for occupying the oven. That's when I responded with 
"I made this pie for you guys. I don't even like apple pie"
Then my father responds with
"You really are a selfish person huh? You're not nice at all"
There wasn't a fucking hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Another example - 

I've been worrying about money for a prom dress and whatnot for the longest time, because my parents don't have a lot of money, and we're struggling. That's when my grandfather offers to buy my dress for me. I was so excited. I got the perfect dress. Then it turns out, acouple days later, a girl from my school, buys the exact same dress as me. I don't even know if I can return my dress now, and this is extremely heartbreaking.

ONE MORE EXAMPLE - 

This girl I'm friends with suddenly stops talking to me? Deletes me off facebook and dailybooth?
What the hell? I'm so confused about this. Honestly I don't understand what I did to cause this. So... Yea. I've only been nice to her, and been looking out for her best interests, and this happens? What the hell.

So yea. Life? Please stop being so mean to me :(

1 comment: