Thursday, March 3, 2011

Late night rant

You think that I don't read or blog, or that anybody for that matter reads your blog. But I do, and if we were talking right now, I would say something to you about it. But we're not, and I'm not going to. So I'm just going to rant to my blog which I assume nobody reads, but I'm not completely sure about that, so if anybody is out there reading this, hi! How are you? I hope you had a splendid evening.

Anyways, onto business.

I like how you get mad at me for and Jordyn for leaving you, which really, you did it to yourself. Consitering the fact that I've given you multiple times to apologize to me, and you still not have tried to. Consitering what I read, and how you 'want' to apologize and can't find the words? COME ON, it's not that fucking hard. I have two fucking words for you. They're "I'm sorry" IS THAT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT?

Apparently so becuase you don't know how to speak the truth, whichi is possibly one of the most easiest things to do. So if you can't be truthful, you obviously cannot be able to say two simple words. None the less mean them.

If you really want more friends, or to keep the ones you have. YOU CAN'T LIE TO THEM. Friends are trustworthy, and once you break that trust, you cannot earn it back easily. Maybe with Yasmine you can, but like you said, she's EXACTLY LIKE YOU. Take that as you will, it is rude and spiteful. I'm aloud to be rude and spiteful consitering the fact that you will complain on your blog about me leaving you WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID GOODBYE. Don't believe me? I'll show you the skype message.

I have that whole log  y'know. The one where you lied to me, I caught you,  you tried to turn it around and make it my fault, when that didn't work, you turned people against me and succeeded making that person block me on fb, and then continue to say things that would purposely hurt me.

FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT TO FRIENDS. And you freaking wonder why I'm not talking to you. You're mean, you're a liar, and you don't know how to apologize. Why don't you understand that I am the most honest person you'll ever meet, and some may say it's gullible, but I believe that I am trustworthy. I'd LIKE TO THINK THAT MY FRIENDS ARE TELLING ME THE TRUTH.

It's so frustrating.
I don't know what to do about it anymore.

I'm hungry.

Is it too late to go and eat something?

ARG. Goodnight bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment