Saturday, March 5, 2011

In reaction to my last post

That last post was directed to one person, and one person only. If you were to come across it, and believed it was about you, i can guarentee that it was not. If you are female, that post was not directed at you. So if that's the reason why yout ook me off your facebook, then I'm completely confused. I know.. I shouldn't be so offended by something like that, but being taken off fb friends symbolizes a HUGE slap in the face, and I don't know what the crap I did?!?!?!?! It's frustrating really. If you have a problem, please talk to me about it before you take the extreme route and do something such as that. I don't know what to do with myself right now. I feel like I'm an honest, loyal, nice person, and I don't know why people keep leaving me. 

ARG.
Hello life, you are very splendid eh?
WOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment