Monday, April 11, 2011

Soulmates

It's been a long time since my last post and that's probably because too much has been going on in my life for me to even care about writing something for the time being. But now that I finally have sometime, I'm going to write about something really really good in my life right now. 

Crazy as it may seem, I think I have found my twin. It's really difficult to find somebody who is exactly like you, but I think I have. Her name is Hannah McDonald and she's amazing in everyway. Super nice, funny, and gorgeous. 

Some people believe that in life, you're suppose to have two soul mates. One is male, and the other female. Which makes one of your soulmates your mate, and the other your bestfriend. 

We met for the first time yesterday. The moment I saw her, I was like "Ohmyfreakinggod. We're the same size. Same height, same body build and EVERYTHING." Then she pulls out the same lipchap I have. Burts bees pomegranate. CRAZY STUFF. I don't understand how this all is working. Everything about us is the same except for a few minor details, like how I hate tea, and she loves tea, or how I love coffee and she hates coffee. Or how I have really oily skin, and her skin is really dry. But other than that, we're pretty much golden.

I've been having a really rough time with my friends and finding Hannah has made it all bareable. I would honestly be SO freaking depressed and miserably right now if I didn't have her. If I didn't have somebody who completely understood or somebody I could talk to and trust me and know she wont judge me on anything I say. It means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment